Featured Post

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware There are videos here from other sources / creators There are...

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"
Right click image above, then "open link in new tab"

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Summer 2022 Internship in mind

My preparation is geared aggressively towards Summer 2022 internships. 

I am going to prepare aggressively to get ready for openings next year for students. 

To do this, I will prepare the following:

  • Communication skills
  • Social skills 
  • Etiquette 
  • Computer languages programming skills
  • Computer / Technology hardware knowledge 
  • And so on
To be honest, classes have not started yet, and I am pulling all this out of thin air, from my half baked knowledge and experience. 

With time, I will get better, and can better advise myself or others about how to prepare for interviews for internships while being students of Computer Science

No comments:

Post a Comment