Featured Post

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware There are videos here from other sources / creators There are...

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"
Right click image above, then "open link in new tab"

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Only 10 days left for classes to start!

There are only 10 days left for classes to start !

I am excited ! 

Not doing preparation for classes yet. Have not ordered the textbooks yet. However, am mentally prepared to start classes already. 

I am so happy that I will be studying hardcore IT and CS subjects in Fall 2021. 

By Summer 2022, I want to become a half-software-engineer already, lol ! Will study hard and try to do well in the program. 

In my previous study, I had not paid much attention to the overall GPA, and had instead, tried to focus on learning. However, this time, I will try to get maximum marks and high GPA along with learning so that when the time comes to apply for internships, I will be a good candidate, a great pick for reputed IT companies ! It will be a great learning experience !

No comments:

Post a Comment