Featured Post

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware There are videos here from other sources / creators There are...

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"
Right click image above, then "open link in new tab"

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT

  • For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware
  • There are videos here from other sources / creators
  • There are some videos by me
  • There are some posts by me
  • There are posts with information from other sources / creators
  • I have not plagiarized any content, and have always given credit to content of others
  • The content here is relevant to what I am studying in Computer Science
  • There is more attention to content and less attention to aesthetics since learning, teaching and sharing of relevant information is the key goal of this blog
  • There may be repeat content and a flood of content based on similar topics at a time, and that is okay - the purpose is to pick and choose relevant information only for your learning
  • If you follow the contents of this blog in time sequence, from start to end, it will give you a good sense of what I experienced during my student life as a BS in CS student in the US

ABOUT 

"BSCSUS" in the dot com name stands for "BS in CS in US", which in turn stands for Bachelor-of-Science in Computer-Science in the United-States! The web page URL for where it is hosted is http://www.BSCSUS.Blogspot.Com

This blog is about my journey as a student pursuing Bachelor-of-Science degree in Computer-Science - Software-Engineering and Cyber-Security (I am doing a double major) in the United-States, from Aug. 2021 to Jul. 2024 (I will pursue the accelerated option, by taking extra courses and credits each semester, while taking classes and courses in the Summer semester as well, instead of taking vacations or breaks). This whole blog was conceptualized and started by me on 23 July 2021. 

I have video blogs on my YouTube channel, with the channel name "BSCSUS". All my Vlogs (Video blogs) are similar to my Blogs (Web logs) - they are all about my experiences as a student of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in the United States.  

Hope this blog and vlog is useful for potential / prospective students who wish to study Computer Science in the US, either Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Electronics, Communications and Computers, and so on! 

Cheers, 

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment