Featured Post

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware There are videos here from other sources / creators There are...

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"
Right click image above, then "open link in new tab"

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Brilliant.org - Hope to learn from it too | When the student is ready, the teacher appears !

I discovered Brilliant.Org as an advertisement on YouTube while watching videos related to Computer Science. 

These advertisements are indeed helpful! Good job, Google, and YouTube !!!

I have not yet subscribed to Brilliant.Org, though I did create a free account last week. 

Hope to start studying on my own on Brilliant.Org as well, as that I can maximize my learning. 

There is a saying that when a student is ready, the teacher appears. So true ! 

There is also a saying that "When a student is ready, the teacher appears, and when the student is truly ready, the teacher disappears!" I agree ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment