Featured Post

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware There are videos here from other sources / creators There are...

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"
Right click image above, then "open link in new tab"

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Secured admission into BS-CS of the university that I was trying for

I did get admission into all 3 programs that I applied to: Two BS-CS programs and one MS-IT program. 

I could not complete the 4th application for the AAS-IT program since I was busy, and since AAS would not have been an in-depth study of Computer Science and Information Technology, as compared to a BS program. I agree, though, that an AAS program would have been a gateway into the BS program.  

I am happy that I accepted and enrolled into the University of my choice. 

I look forward to starting classes in the last week of August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment