Featured Post

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware There are videos here from other sources / creators There are...

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"
Right click image above, then "open link in new tab"

Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2021

Sample Python Program on Spyder IDE. Made by me today !

Today, it has been just 1 month since I started the program, BS in CS in the US on 23 August, 2021. And it has been just 2 months since I decided to enroll into the program on 23 July, 2021 and started this blog. Below is a sample python program after just 1 month of starting the program ! This was written by me after referring to an example on the internet at this link


No, I am not yet able to write code on my own, from memory. Yes, I do have to look at examples and look up commands on the internet or from the text book. No, I am not perfect yet. 

HOWEVER, I am now able to get some work done! I am able to solve problems and create solutions using software now! Since I have the basic knowledge and basic tools now, I can build on that to achieve better and higher results! 

Right now, I am only doing Python and C++ as well as NI Multisim circuit drawings. However, I am happy that my work is relatively clean and bug free for now! 

Cheers,

Jerry



No comments:

Post a Comment