Featured Post

Why this blog? What's it about? What's the format?

FORMAT For Fall 2021, the focus is mainly on Python, C++, and Digital Hardware There are videos here from other sources / creators There are...

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"

Right click image below, then "open link in new tab"
Right click image above, then "open link in new tab"

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2021

First post - Awaiting Acceptance Letter

I had applied to 4 universities in the US for Computer Science / Information Technology related programs for Spring 2022 or Fall 2021. 

The status so far is as follows: 

  1. BS in CS - Spring (Jan.) 2022 - Got acceptance letter - However, this one is more expensive, and I am not sure of going there yet
  2. BS in CS - Fall (August) 2021 - Waiting for acceptance letter. Most of the paperwork is complete, and some work is remaining (which I am trying to complete ASAP) - This is number 1 on my preference list, and this one is also the most affordable for my budget 
  3. MS in IT - Fall 2021 - Some paperwork pending. I am not sure I want to study here, as I think I prefer a traditional 4 year program, not a 2 year program
  4. AAS in IT - Spring 2022 - Still working on completing paperwork. This one is the most affordable, however, it is a 2 year program, not a 4 year one 

Cheers, 

Jerry


No comments:

Post a Comment